The Exchange... Find a resource. Share a resource.
Welcome to the Nonprofit Resource Exchange sponsored by the Initiative for Nonprofit Excellence at The Rhode Island Foundation.
This online list is for nonprofits that have something to share and those that are looking for a shared resource. We’ve created some resource categories and definitions, but it’s up to you to be creative around what you have and what you need.
For example, this list may help if you are looking to find:
- Equipment (e.g., copy machines, computers, postage machines, etc.)
- Services (e.g., accounting, bookkeeping, information technology, etc.)
- Space (e.g., office space, off-hours space, storage space, etc.)
- Staff (e.g., you have or need a part time worker)
- Open board positions
- Other– you describe the resource you have or need
Here's how it works:
- Sign up by creating a user account with your name, organization and contact information. See the link below to register or log in.
- Provide a password that can only be used by you.
- Click on the equipment, services, space, staff or other file. If you need something or have something to offer, describe it in detail.
- Within two business days your request will be reviewed and posted. The review process is necessary to ensure that only services appropriate for nonprofits are listed.
- If you are seeking a specific service and you don’t see it listed, you can create your own listing.
- Listings will be removed after 45 days.
Thank you for visiting The Exchange. As a guest user, you may browse and view the forums. In order to participate in the forums, please create a user account or login to an existing user account.